Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Let's Get Acquainted Linky Party

I was visiting Mrs. Madden at Teaching Maddeness and saw this linky party. 

What a great idea!!
 
So I decided to go ahead and get back into the blogging world by linking up with this party.
 
 
Here are the directions:
Think of 3 things about yourself or your life.  You should make 2 of them truths and 1 of them a lie.  You can list them on your post in any order.  Do NOT give the answer yet in your post.  People will try to guess your lie in your comments of your post.  So remember to be very creative so that it is hard for people to get it right.  At the end of the week you can share the answer in your comments from the post or include it in a post you make at the end of the week.
 
So here are my 3 things about myself.
 
1.  I was a swimmer for 11 years of my life.  Four of those years were in College.  I was very close to making the Olympics trials during my college years in the Breaststroke but I was off the qualifing time by 4 tenths of a second.
 
2.  I love to be outside and when I get a chance to ride my motorcycle, I am out there.  It is such a great feeling to be riding. It is one of the things that I enjoy doing that makes me forget about the stress of life.  My thinking is "If you can't ride a horse, the next best thing is riding a motorcycle."
 
3.  Even though I am a teacher, I love to play golf with my family.  My husband is a greens keeper at the golf course that we have in our town and my daughter and son love to play also.  During the summer, I usually work on Sunday afternoons in the clubhouse.  Golfing is a sport that we all enjoy participating in.
 
Well, there you go.  I know that I haven't been out in the blogging world for a little while so hopefully someone will get it right or at least give a good guess.
I will leave a comment on my post this coming Sunday if you would like to know the two truths.
 
 
Until Next Time,
         Happy Blogging




9 comments:

  1. They all sound so believable! I don't know which one is the lie. If I had to guess... maybe motorcycling? Can't wait to find out which ones were true!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here:) I'm going to guess #2....just because I would never get on a motorcycle...they scare me:( This one was hard!!

    Tammy
    Come By and Visit My Blogs!
    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. oohh...you're good! Those are all SO believable!! Wow. I'm going to guess #1. It might be mostly correct....maybe you didn't swim for 11 years? {If you really almost made the Olympics that is AWESOME!}
    I just found your blog through the linky and am your newest follower! I'd love for you to stop by and guess mine too!

    Melissa
    Jungle Learners

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Hard to say! I saw you on my blog so thought I would pay you a visit! :)
    I am going with #2. Can't wait to find out! Newest folower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking #2 is the lie, because I want #3 to be true - really bad. I am your newest follower.

    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to say #1. How cool if you really do ride a motorcycle.
    ☀Rikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to reveal my lie on Sunday. This has been a lot of fun. Thanks for commenting you all.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going with #1, but they all sound believable.

    ✿ Shari
    Keeping It Fresh in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you fudged your qualifying time on number 1. Following you now:)
    Brandi
    My Teacher Friend

    ReplyDelete