Thursday, October 4, 2012

Farley's October Currently

Well, I have not done Farley's Currently in a while so I saw it posted on Surfin Through Second and thought I should do that this month.  Here it goes:
I think I am posting in her currently wrong but hopefully people will be able to read it.  I tried to find the how to do it again and failed.  Anyway, I am excited to read other currently's and visit other blogs.  Have a great Thursday everyone.

If you would like to join Farley's Currently, click the picture below.


Until Next Time,
        Happy Blogging



9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Trying to find some different activities that I have not done before. I will let you know when I find them. :) Haven't started looking yet. Too much blog hopping.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you Diane. It should be a good appointment. I am staying positive. :)

      Delete
  3. Your listening sounds perfect. I love love love listening to the wind blow, especially when there are leaves on the trees... then you hear the leaves rustling! Perfect! Good luck at your appointment!

    Sara
    Miss V's Busy Bees

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Fall. It is my favorite time of year. Thanks for becoming a follower of my site. I'm hoping to do more things on this blog but it takes so much time and I don't always seem to have that. :)

      Delete
    2. It's my favorite time, too! Way too pretty. And that's okay if you don't always get to blog! We're all here still in the end :)

      Sara

      Delete
  4. I know exactly how you feel about finding time!! I love Fall too, but for different reasons here in Hawaii. I want to do some fun Octobery things too. I am thinking about doing a whole unit on Night Creatures. I will keep you posted!!

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did it right. I can read it! ;) Love love love me some fun fall activities. My Pinterest boards are exploding with ideas just waiting to be used! lol

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete