Friday, June 29, 2012

My First Blog Award

I am so honored to receive my first
Blog Award!

I am learning so much from so many of you but TAMMY from First Grade at Storybook Cafe has been wonderful. Thanks for helping me learn how to link my blog to my comments. :) AND giving me this award. You are an inspiration.
So here are the rules:
1.  Thank the blogger who nominated you - Thank you Tammy!!!
2.  Include a link to their site - Check!
3.  Include the award image in your post - Yep!
4.  Give 7 random facts about yourself - fine :)
5.  Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6.  When nominating, include a link to their site - Check!
7.  Let other bloggers know they've been nominated Okie Doke
 
Seven Random Facts about this Tammy.
1. Each of my family members were born in different states: Husband~Kansas, Myself~New York, Daughter~Texas and Son~Nebraska.
2.  I am the odd ball in my family when it comes to birthdays: Son~7-17, Daughter~8-18, Husband~9-19 and Myself~1-5. What do you do...
3.  I am a "do"er.  I don't like to sit for very long.  Always thinking of things to do.
4. I swam competitively for New Mexico State University for four years. Go AGGIES!!
5. I have a daughter that is going to be a freshman in college this coming year.  (I'm doing really good so far.)
6. I am addicted to TEACHING!!! Anytime I try to do something else, my brain always brings it back to the classroom.
7. I love working in my yard. Right now, I am working on putting a patio in with pavers. Much harder than I thought it would be.
 
Here’s who I am passing the award on to. Check out their wonderful blogs.
 
Well, that is all I have for this award. Thanks to all of you for making my first two weeks of blogging such a successful one. YOU ROCK!!!

Until Next Time,
                                Happy Blogging

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. I love the name of your blog. I talk about butterflies in my profile.

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to come and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I went a viewed your blog and loved it! I became your newest follower. :) Your comment about butterflies in your profile is soooo try.

    I love butterflies. I have them in my classroom all over and we do a lesson on Monarch Butterflies at the beginning of the year. It is the best time of school. The students just love it and are hooked from Day 1. It amazes me as the year goes on how many students walk in my classroom with butterflies on their shirts, pants, skirts, backpacks and etc.... It is so cute to watch them get as excited as I do. Thanks again for coming over to my blog. Hopefully some day my blog will look as good as yours.

    ReplyDelete