This is The First Grade Garden blog. I have really enjoyed reading some of her posts. So go and visit her blog when you get a chance.
So here are my 5 favorite pinterest posts:
1. I love his idea about a Family Tree with photos. I will be doing this in my dining room. I already have the area cleaned out and ready to go.
2. I so like this idea of a cutting area that is at my height plus storage for my material and crafts below it. Awesome! Awesome! This will be a project for this summer.
3. I also like this sign. I have it posted in my classroom right now on a piece of paper but next year I am going to paint it on a board to hang in my classroom.
4. A goal of mine is to get a sub tub together so that I am prepared just in case I can not make it to school. I live about 45 miles away from my classroom so on snowy days, it would be nice to know that my class would be covered if I couldn't make it in.
5. I love this idea for Dr. Seuss's Day coming up very soon. I would like to do this with my students this year.
These of course are only a few of my pins on pinterest. I really enjoy looking through all of the pins and going to the sites to see where they came from. I spend hours and hours doing this. Hope you enjoyed my favorite pins and I hope that you share your favorite pins over at The First Grade Garden.
Until Next Time,