Monday, December 3, 2012

December Currently

I am so glad I remembered to link up with Farley's Currently this month. I missed it last month so I am excited to link up this time.  If you would like to link up too, go to Oh' Boy 4th Grade.  Here is my currently for this month.


My Random Act of Kindness is for someone that I have never met.  When we enter our building over the weekend to work, we need to shut off the alarm and call Security to let them know that we are there. This gentlemen, Sam, (I don't even know his last name) usually answers the phone call. He has such a pleasant voice and is always so kind and friendly. I have wanted to do something for him for the last two years but never have.  I think it is about time that I take ACTION and DO IT instead of just thinking about it.  I'm hoping that he enjoys the gift card and takes his wife out for supper. (I am hoping that he has a wife. He has such a nice voice.  He should have a wife if he doesn't.)  :) 

Anyway, enjoy your next couple of weeks of school. Christmas will get here sooner than we think.

Until Next Time,
        Happy Blogging

6 comments:

  1. I think Farley's RAK was a great idea. I enjoy reading all the wonderful things people want to do for others. It makes me feel there are still some really good people in this world.

    I hope Sam enjoys your gift and that your throat feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am excited that I am finally doing the good deed. I am hoping that my throat feels better too but now it is turning into a cough. Ugh!!! Have a great Christmas with your family.

      Delete
  2. Hello! I am your newest follower! My daughter is playing basketball for the first time this year too. I am really enjoying it. I hope that Sam enjoys his gift card. I just love random acts of kindness. I hope that you have a very Merry Christmas!
    Mrs. Janelle
    http://mrsjanelleskindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am loving basketball season so far. It is so much fun watching them play. It is my sons LOVE. He wants to play for the Kansas Jayhawks when he goes to college. We shall see. Thanks for becoming a follower.

      Delete
  3. Hi Tammy. Found your blog through Farley's December currently. Now I'm your newest follower. I've had a sore throat this week - I'm off work cos I can't speak! My family think it's great..!

    Sue
    SOS-Supply
    www.sos-supply.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too Funny! I think my family would wish that I couldn't talk but I still came. :) Thanks for becoming a follower. I will visit your blog also. Take care of your throat.

      Delete