Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cyber Monday Sale plus Tuesday

Good Morning Everyone! It is Saturday and I have a lot to do today so I am going to post about a great sale that is coming up this Monday plus Tuesday through TpT (Teachers pay Teachers). I am very excited about this because I have 4 items in my cart right now that I was thinking about buying and Monday is going to be a perfect day to do it.  So if you have any items that you have been thinking about buying, do it Monday or Tuesday.
Photobucket

Here is the link to Surfin' Through Second TpT store.  She is the one who informed me about the Linky Party.

Surfin' Through Second

Here is another link from The 3am Teacher.  She is the one having the Linky Party. She has some wonderful items on her TpT store also.

Photobucket
 
Enjoy Shopping!
Until Next Time,
        Happy Blogging

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tammy
    I awarded you the Leibster Award, hop on over and check it out!
    http://poultneytania.blogspot.com.au/2012/11/sale-and-award.html

    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete