Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What is YOUR Guilty Pleasure??


I was visiting First Grade at Storybook Cafe today and she introduced me to a linky party that was going on The Resource Room Teacher.  I thought is was a great idea and decided to join in on the fun...  SO here are a few of my guilty pleasures......

1.  About four years ago, I decided to do Weight Watchers. It was a great program and I lost 24 pounds but on the down side I got pretty addicted to Diet Coke because it had NO POINTS.  Even though I am not doing Weight Watchers and I have gained those 20 pounds back, I am still very addicted to Diet Coke.  I don't drink coffee so my morning would be getting in the car and driving to the nearest Sonic and ordering a Route 44 Diet Coke for the day. What can I say....I sure wish Happy Hour was in the morning time.  Diet Coke just makes me happy!!!
2.  I LOVE Design Star and watching HGTV's improvement programs.  I get sooo many great ideas and I never can decide what to do first.  My husband is not too fond of me watching this shows because each time I start a project, I end up needing his help.  I have done pretty good with the project that I am doing now.  I have only needed his help a couple of times with the patio.  (Laying pavers evenly is soooo much harder than it looks on TV.)



3.  Since I have just started blogging about a month ago, it has been all that I have done besides going to Pinterest.  Love, Love, Love Pinterest and all of the great ideas that are posted in one spot. I do love blog hopping and looking at all the wonderful ideas that teachers have in blogland.  Pinterest and Blogging are becoming both guilty pleasures for me.




Well, those are three of my guilty pleasures.  Have a blessed Wednesday evening.
Until Next Time,
        Happy Blogging





6 comments:

  1. oh yeah I love pinterest too! But diet coke??? blek lol ONLY diet pepsi!
    Tammy

    First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
    dtklinger@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly Tammy, I can drink both. BUT if I have a choice, Diet Coke it is. I will say that my mom and sister both love the Pepsi product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm definitely addicted to Pinterest too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I follow you now too! :)
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could someone explain to me what a linky is? I'm new to the blogging world, am interested in participating, and a few followers would be nice as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for linking up! =) I definitely could have added Pinterest to my list as well (it's an addiction).

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete